Conference dinner & Group tour details
Conference programs isn’t all of UbuCon Asia. Join our social events and get closer to other participants! Note that social event tickets needs seperate registration and limited in quantity.
See tickets page for ticket details.
Mingle with speakers and other community folks at a fancy party room at Hongdae! Also enjoy some tasty platters and other food with beverages together with other participants!
- When: November 26, 6:30 ~ 8:30 PM
- Where: 4F, 196, Donggyo-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
A tour where you will feel the beautiful autumn of Seoul. Guided tour with Gyeongbok palace, Hanok Village and painting performance show program!
- When: November 28, 11:30 ~ 7:30 PM
- Where: Gather in front of Stanford Hotel Seoul (Note: This can be changed)
- Upto 15 people
- 11:30 AM / Take tour bus
- 12:30 PM / Lunch
- 1:30 ~ 4:00 PM / Bukchon Hanok Village, Gyeongbokgung palace
- 5:00 ~ 6:30 PM / Watch “The Painters:Hero” show
- 6:30 ~ 7:30 PM / Dinner
- Back to hotel